Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Response to BLOG BLOG BLOG

RESPONSE TO BLOG BLOG BLOG- it wont let me post comments there so here it is:

Just reading your story made me want to talk to him and hear his story. Yes, at first really even i thought that SF was only for clubs, and bars, and night life (possibly because those were mainly the only times i crossed over the bridge from the east bay)

After living in the city and exploring it from various lenses and people, i also feel that there is still soooo much to this city that I must see.

"I found a passion for people, and rediscovered a connection with the rest of humanity." I only felt this many times through out the semester while approaching people that i would have never other wise noticed.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm so happy my words related to you. I just noticed this. Please keep reading what I have to say, and I will keep relating to you.

    ReplyDelete