Monday, May 10, 2010

semester

AHHHH Reporting… This was the toughest course that I have taken at state, but also one of the most useful. The amount of integrity and personal willingness this course took was amazing. But on the flip side I learned a lot about myself, and what I can actually accomplish with a little sweat and initiative so it was well worth it.
So After visiting Downtown countless times, I know those streets as well as the people and I’ve made new friends and connections, I’ve learned networking and public speaking skills but I don’t really know how many other courses at state have this level of usefulness.
I have never written so much in a semester or even revised my own work so much. But I am truly grateful to have had this class.
And Yvonne thank you soooo much for your encouragement, you really helped me realized that with a little practice, patience and concentration I can be a great writer. I have never had a professor that was so invested with their students learning or cared enough to push all her students past standard. It has truly been a blessing and I look forward to taking more classes with you.
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment