Thursday, April 15, 2010

Berkeley Crime Map for April 14, 2010

I'v been recording the Daily crime reports from the Berkeley Police Department's e-list serve for daily crimes and i though this Vandalism was pretty interesting because it covers the case of an artist drawing murals on a building that has been closed for over 10 years. I asked the police department for more information on this and they said "get the public records" but this case is still under investigation... hmm! Lets see what else i can find, I don't want to be too stubborn about this case but was very angry that the cop was not so nice. I hate to be carry such a cruel sexist mentality but for some reason female cops tend to be less nice than male cops in my personal encounters, i wonder if its because they feel more pressure on the job to be masculine and perhaps femininity is considered being too "nice"? That would be a story i'd like to cover!




View Berkeley Crime Map in a larger map

1 comment: