Monday, April 5, 2010

I want a dog, I want to be fit!

Preparing for my profile story on Fit Bernal Fit has made me really want a dog! All the people who bring their dogs with them to work out seem so in love with their pets. It was interesting to see how strong of a connection some folks have with their dogs. The people come in ready to work out and have goals of fitness in mind and the dogs seemed to know they were going to be socializing and getting some fun and exercise in.

Fit Bernal Fit helped remind me of how awesome San Francisco is. What other city has a dog gym? What other city has a plethora of facilities dedicated to improving health for people and their pets? I found Fit Bernal Fit a refreshing idea of what makes San Francisco so unique: It's ability to open it's mind and heart to any idea.


This photo is of the owners of Fit Bernal Fit, Jeanne and Dean Ericksen and their dog, Coyote. It is from their website, if you click the photo it takes you to the site. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I am going through serious pooch withdrawals. I was looking at my life and asking, "when is it feasible for me to get a dog?" and the answer is honestly not for at least 3-4 years.

    Also, doing cardio in my cramped bedroom makes me eager for the day i can a afford a gym membership. The only other place that would have a dog gym would be LA or the OC, but there'd also be botox

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I like to say: San Francisco, what a country!

    ReplyDelete