Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crime

Richard Corriea is the captain of the Richmond district police station. The police station is located at 461 Sixth Ave. I emailed the station a second time to have the put me on their email list but still haven't heard from anyone. Luckily I can find the weekly blotter on a Richmond district blog. Most crimes reported on the weekly police blotter were usually theft crimes. There have been multiple incidents of bicycles being stolen from garages and cars being broken into. About a month ago an officer went to the home to check on a person who crashed their car and left it at the scene. When he arrived he smelled marijuana and found that there were growing large amounts. This case is still being investigated. I'm not sure what I want to write on yet. I have seen the same homeless man in front of a liquor store on Geary multiple times and was thinking I could ask how the sit/lie law, if passed, would affect his living situation.

1 comment: