Sunday, April 11, 2010

Procrastinator... Part deaux

This is a terrible idea. Maybe I'm a going insane. I'm trying the same tactics over and over and expecting different results. I need a calendar so I can micromanage my time. If I don't stick to a plan I don't get anything accomplished...

ANYWHO!

Crimes in the SOMA are definitely not hard to find. The majority being close to Market street and Sixth Street.

View SOMA Crime Map in a larger map

My crime story has barely began to form, but time management will solve my problems.

And now I hear the voice of reason... Too late.

2 comments:

  1. hey natalia, this is jerilyn and I've been trying to contact you for the stuff for burks class, I know this is crazy but its the only place a could find you. I never got an email from you and i don't have yours...jsmith88@sfsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the map. Can you add the dates of these crimes?

    ReplyDelete