Monday, March 22, 2010

Fit Bernal Fit

Covering Fit Bernal Fit has been pretty fun. My favorite part is meeting all the cool dogs! My favorites are a pair of pit bulls named Sasha and Azul, they have such friendly happy personalities and are full of energy! There owner doesn't like to talk much, though!

I feel like I have a solid start to my story, but wish it could be a bit more compelling. I read and hear about all the drama everyone else is covering and wish Bernal Heights had a little more to offer.

However, I should be happy that there is not a large homeless population or need for more SROs in Bernal Heights. Instead, I have furry friends and fit people!

I'm not sure how to include the idea of all these "new" gyms in San Francisco, it feels like it would just be adding an aside at the end.

I really wanted to include pictures or video with the profile, but can't come up with a solid idea of how to. I feel like a video tour would make describing the place much easier, as it is always good to see with "ones" own eyes. ;)

1 comment: